The results speak for themselves:
- Current Speed World Record Holder
- 2/2 WOWS Championship Speed Winner
- Undefeated in Aces
- 3rd Largest Flare ever recorded @114.7m (376.3 Feet), second only to the CR+
- 2023 WWL podium sweep Target Punch - Vincent Descols, Dan Darby, Shupeng Zhang
- 2019 WWL Gold & Silver in Speed - 7 of the top 8 were Using the C-Race
- 2019 WWL Gold Medal Target Punch - Brandon Mikesell
- 2019 UK Nationals: Dr. Angelo Grubisic - 1st
- 2018 WBR at Gridset: Espen Fadnes - 1st, Chris Byrnes 2nd
- 2018 WBR at Hellesy: Chris Byrnes - 1st
- 2018 WOWS at Switzerland: Pascal Intini - Speed 1st
- 2018 WOWS at Grenchen: Pascal Intini - 1st Speed
- 2018 World Championships: Espen Fadnes - 1st
- 2018 Norway Wingsuit Nationals: Espen Fadnes - 1st, Amber Forte - 2nd, Andreas Hemli - 3rd
- 2018 WOWS at Fano: Nicoolo Porcella - 1st Distance
- 2017 WOWS at Kapowsin: Justin Duclose - 1st Speed
- 2017 WOWS at Skydive Gorgia: Todd Davis - 1st Speed 1st Distance
- 2017 WWL Gold Medal
- 2016 ACES Total Sweep: Podium, Finals, and Quarterfinals
- 2016 WWL: Podium and Top Four Sweep
- 2016 Wings For Love: Speed Event Sweep
- 2016 WOWS at CSC: First place, Speed
- 2016 WOWS at Kapowsin: Speed Event Podium Sweep
- 2016 WOWS at Kapowsin: Justin Duclose - 1st Speed
- 2016 WOWS at Perris: Sebastian Alvarez - 1st Speed Sebastian Alvarez
- 2015 Aces: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Andy, Noah, Matt, Plamer
- 2015 WWL: 1st, 2nd, Noah, Julian
- 2014 Aces: 1st Place, Andy Farrington
The C-RACE is an evolving design which is frequently revised. All C-Race orders will be filled with the most recent design. Each evolution of the C-Race is tested and proven to be a performance gain over the previous version. There will not be a C-RACE 2 or 3, etc.
The performance of the C-Race has been thoroughly proven in competition, winning every Red Bull Aces event and many national wingsuit performance comp titles. It has gained a reputation for speed and also for power and agility. The flare is excellent, and the suit is fun and relatively easy to control.
This design is race-specific with a focus on maximum horizontal speed at race course flight angles. Pilots competing in performance events which include Time tasks should consider the CR+ instead.
WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
Competition pilots, or expert pilots wanting to experience the highest level of speed and power available in modern wingsuits.
DO I WANT ONE? AM I QUALIFIED TO JUMP IT?
You should be an expert wingsuit pilot with several years in the sport, and hundreds of flights in equivalent "big suit" designs.
I'M SUPER AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD SPONSOR ME; CAN I GET ONE FOR FREE?
Thanks, but no.
IF I WIN A MAJOR COMPETITION FLYING THE C-RACE SERIES WINGSUIT, DO I GET A PRIZE FROM SQUIRREL?
Yes. Contact us for details.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, SHOULD I EMAIL YOU RIGHT AWAY?
If you have a question relating specifically to whether you should purchase a C-RACE or CR+, please read the descriptions of both wingsuits, first. Then shoot us an email, or ask someone on our team who competes in these suits. If you're qualified and know what you need, just go to the order page. To not order this suit, see here.
"The C-Race is amazing, I did a few jumps with it before the season ended for us: 3 first with Vincent, from an airplane. On the 1st, he was using his Freak but it was way too slow compared to me in this C-Race, so on the two others we both had the C-Race, and it was amazing!!!! The 2 last jumps were from the helicopter, flying (high!) above the mountains. I had no idea how different it would feel, I m really surprised and can't wait to fly it more !!!"
"I’m so stoked to take this to the BASE environment, the arm zips are super comfortable to use, and the pin-locked leg zips hold up great through all pitch angles and speeds. The Velcro closure in the chest pocket is a nice touch for those times using a belly mount camera, and the sidewall storage pockets are the shit!
I’m still dialing in the suit, but I can see so much potential. The first few speed runs I did in the suit were as fast as my best runs in the 2016 CR+ even after I really understood it. The flare is ridiculous. The amount of power it has to just keep climbing is so rad. I feel like I’m standing vertically at the very top of it. It’s crazy awesome. It has been so much fun to fly, and I'm forward to learning more about it.
Thank you so much for all of your support, and for putting in the research to make such weapon."
"I put 5 jumps on it so far. It's a rocketship! Flared out at 4k and was open by 4100. The innovation is amazing, you guys rock!"
"The suit is a machine! I still don't feel like I'm flying it anywhere near its potential, or even consistently for that matter, but it just performs anyway. Can't wait to keep learning on it and really figuring things out and see what I can get from it in future!"