3x WORLD CHAMPION, 5x US NATIONAL CHAMPION, MULTIPLE WORLD RECORDS. The CR+ is the Choice of Champions
- 2021 World Championships: Chris Geiler - Gold, Alexey Galda - Bronze
- 2021 World Championships Nations Category: Team USA - Gold (All in CR+)
- 2021 Canada, Denmark, Australia, Switzerland, Italy & more Nationals - 1st place
- 2020 & 2021 Wingsuit Performance Games - 1st place
- 2020 - France, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland & more Nationals - 1st place
- 2019 Wings over Marl: Alexey Galda - 1st, Dawid Winczewski - 2nd
- 2019 Wingsuit Performance Games - Max Diebold - 1st, Dawid Winczewski - 2nd, Marco Pistolesi - 3rd
- 2019 UK Nationals Open Class: Max Diebold - 2nd
- 2019 Wings over Eschbach: Alexey Galda - 1st, Dawid Winczewski - 2nd
- 2019 Australian Nationals: Chris Byrne - 1st, Luke Rogers - 2nd
- 2019 Tony Suits Performance Cup: Alexey Galda - 1st
- 2018 WOWS at Grenchen: Marc Pfiffner - 2nd Speed & Distance
- 2018 US Nationals: Chris Geiler - 1st, Alexey Galda - 2nd, Kristian Szczepitko - 3rd
- 2018 World Championships: Chris Geiler - 2nd
- 2018 Danish National Championships: Ulf Munkedal - 1st, Tanya Barkhuus - 2nd, Dennis Werenskiold - 3rd
- 2018 Wings over Marl: Alexey Galda - 1st, Ulf Munkedal - 2nd, Leonid Sigalov - 3rd, Fons Ban Den Boom - 4th
- 2018 Ukraine National Championships: Oleksiy Akemov - 1st
- 2018 Swedish Nationals: Anton Andersson - 1st, Marko Makela - 2nd
- 2018 Italian Wingsuit Performance Cup: Alexey Galda - 1st, Chris Geiler - 2nd
- 2018 Italian Nationals: Marco Pistolesi - 1st, Alessandro Urzi - 2nd
- 2018 WOWS at Fano: Ulf Munkedal - 1st Speed
- 2018 WOWS at FDK: Speed Podium Sweep, Distance Podium Sweep
- 2018 Australian Nationals: Chris Geiler - 1st, Luke Rogers - 2nd, Stephen Arkwrite - 3rd
- 2018 Tony Suits Performance Cup: Alexey Galda - 1st, Kristian Szczepitko - 2nd
- 2017 FAI World Cup: Chris Geiler - 1st, Alexey Galda - 2nd
- Current World Distance Record Holder
- 2017 US Nationals, Gold
- 2017 Wings Over Marl, Gold
- More National Championship Wins Than Any Other Suit
- 2016 World Championships:Chris Geiler, Gold. Espen Fadness, Bronze. 5 out of the top 10, Squirrel CR+.
- 2016 USA Nationals:1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Alexey, Chris, Kristian, Joe, Max, Jason
- 2016 WOWS at CSC: Distance Podium Sweep
- 2016 WOWS at Kapowsin: Distance Podium Sweep
- 2016 Wings Over Marl: 1st, 2nd, Ulf, Dawid
- 2016 Danish Nationals: 1st, Tanya Barkhuus
- 2016 Australian Nationals: 1st, Steve Holden
The CR+ is an evolving design. There will be no CR+2 or CR+3. The CR+ is frequently revised according to performance increases and competition schedules. All CR+ orders are subject to approval.
The CR+ competition suit is designed in collaboration with our world champion, national champion, and world record holding team pilots. With feedback and data provided by our team, we strive to evolve the CR+ constantly so as to maintain a competitive edge over other available suits.
Since 2016, the CR+ has won every major wingsuit performance event, including the FAI World Cup and World Championship events. The CR+ is designed specifically for competitions which include Time, Distance, and Speed events.
Its flare-power is unmatched in the wingsuit world, allowing pilots to nick the top of the competition window and flare hundreds of feet above it, extending time and distance scores. At high speeds, the suit is stable at low angles of attack. The efficiency of the leading edge and the amount of surface area are calculated for an optimal balance in time, speed, and distance tasks. With so many top pilots flying the CR+, the wingsuit competition playing field has been effectively leveled, allowing pilot skill to become a major determining factor. If you want to compete with the best, then choose the winning tool.
Who is it designed for?
Pilots who aim to compete in wingsuit performance competitions which follow the FAI Wingsuit Performance format (Time, Distance, Speed).
Do I want one? Am I qualified to jump it?
If you have to ask, then...? You should be an expert wingsuit pilot with several years in the sport, and hundreds of flights in equivalent "big suit" designs.
I'm super awesome and you should sponsor me; can I get one for free?
No, but thank you for the offer.
If I win a major competition flying the CR+, do I get a prize from Squirrel?
Yes. Contact us for details.
I have more questions, should I email you right away?
If you have a question relating specifically to whether you should purchase a C-RACE or CR+, shoot us an email, or ask someone on our team who competes in these suits. Each version of the C-RACE is carefully tested, and the suit has been well-liked by the pilots who have been flying it. If you're qualified and know what you need, just go to the order page. To not order this suit, see here.